Description - Digital VSAT satellite telecom & Radio frequency co-axial cables, RG (radio guide) 6/59/58/11/213/8Auetc.
One advantage of co-axial - Electromagnetic field carrying the signals exist only in the space between the inner & outer conductors. Co-axial cables also provide protection of the signals from external electromagnetic interferences. Co-axial cables can differ from other shielded cables used for carrying lower signals, such as audio, signals.
- Specially used in electronic & digital instrument wiring
- CCTV & Audio Visual VSAT/DATA cabling recorder
- Multi-location network or surfacing
- Used for high frequency system for transmission & reception
- Due to low attenuation values thus providing better & clear picture
- Moisture does not seep into the cable
- TV cables provides high bandwidth & ensures quality signals transmission, thus enabling reception of more channels than other cables
- Reduce the number of amplifiers means lower the installation cost etc.
- 1.High bandwidth
- 2.Low attenuation value
- 3.Minimum structural return loss
- Low loss in signal quality
- Ideal power pass application
- Clear in reception& reduced cross talk